Henry Schein One delivers connected dental software and services, combined with expert business coaching, to help practices improve every aspect of practice management and grow profits. Our platform for integrated applications lets dental technology connect, share data and automate more tasks, creating a new digital workflow that helps teams work smarter and more efficiently. Our advanced integration improves each stage of the patient experience – from first contact and scheduling, to delivery of treatment and recurring care. Henry Schein One unifies market-leading software, web tools, support, and patient services into the one platform that is a standard for connecting all practice dental technology.
This position is responsible to lead the Customer Success organization and position it to be a competitive advantage to drive customer success outcomes. Define and optimize the customer lifecycle, manage customer success activities, measure effectiveness of customer success, enhance effectiveness and efficiency through technology, and to inspire overall customer loyalty. Execute a vision and playbook working alongside sales during the close process, support/services through on-boarding and then across all functions (marketing, product management, development, finance/operations) to ensure customer success, renewal and revenue expansion.
- Build post-sales relationships with customers to drive and increase adoption and utilization of company products.
- Delight customers and empower them to succeed and grow using Henry Schein One solutions
- Drive processes to enable our customers to realize meaningful adoption of Henry Schein One solutions
- Develop and lead the Customer Success organization spanning Customer Success and Account Management in the US. Drive improvement in customer effective retention rate through structured programs that focus on increasing account revenues through expansion programs, contract renewal rates and minimizing churn.
- Drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability from the current customer base.
- Foster and build key enterprise customer relationships at the executive level to drive overall customer satisfaction, product renewals, and technology feature adoption
- Continuously improve the Customer Success model, and strategically manage cross-functional relationships with leaders in Product Management, Engineering and other stakeholders to influence the Henry Schein One product roadmap to deliver long-term value to our customers
- Read and analyze data, product usage, create technical alerts and report customer status regularly, including customer satisfaction and/or risk, account plans and other information.
- Oversee and guide creation of reporting and dashboards to measure results against KPI targets, along with the associated cadence.
- High impact leadership skills, including setting a clear vision and strategy, motivating and coaching others, driving urgency and results.
- Experience leading success of a highly technical product
- Experience in Healthcare preferred (Dental an advantage)
MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE:
Typically 12 or more years of increasing responsibility and complexity in terms of any applicable professional experience; 7 or more years of management experience.
Typically a Bachelor's Degree or global equivalent in related discipline. Master's degree or global equivalent a plus.
GENERAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Outstanding management and leadership skills and ability to attract, retain, motivate, develop, mentor and coach team members for high performance; good conceptual skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and ability to resolve disputes effectively and efficiently
- Outstanding presentation and public speaking skills
- Mastery independent decision making, analysis and problem solving skills
- Understand, interpret and act on financial information and external trends that contributes to business profitability
- Plan, manage and create strategy around complex projects; understand available resources, develop timeline, budget and assign areas of responsibility
- Lead teams to achieve company goals and solve complex business issues in creative and effective ways
- Mastery planning and organizational skills and techniques
- Communicate effectively with senior management and key stakeholders
- Excellent negotiating skills and ability to effectively manage strategic alliances, joint ventures and outsourced relationships
- Ability to influence, build relationships, understand organizational complexities, manage conflict and navigate politics
- Broad professional and managerial skills with a full understanding of industry practices and company policies and procedures
- Lead and develop virtual teams
- Mastery in multiple technical and business skills
- Excellent strategic planning skills
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Typically 10 or more years of experience in leadership/management roles in Customer Success, Account Management or related roles
- Experience in a SaaS business preferred
- Lead teams, manage and mentor individual contributors and people managers
- Proven track record of executing on ambitious goals to elevate the customer experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with both customers and internal partners
- Build executive relationships and drive/influence change with large, complex organizations
- Experience with customer success technology, such as Salesforce, Gainsight
FULL-TIME BENEFITS AVAILABLE:
- Earn generous PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Seven Company Paid holidays
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K with competitive company match
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability, AD&D