- Identify and evaluate acquisitions targets, strategic partnerships, and other corporate opportunities.
- Develop and define growth strategies and opportunities with internal stakeholders to lead strategic initiatives designed to improve growth, profitability and efficacy across the business.
- Oversee and maintain a deal pipeline, track market M&A activity, and lead preparation of routine and ad hoc presentations and reporting packages for senior management and board review.
- Lead transaction execution for acquisition including business and confirmatory due diligence.
- Develop deal structures that are relevant for the risks and value opportunity specific to each transaction.
- Drive valuation modeling and ensure compliance with corporate valuation methodology and acquisition criteria.
- Manage integration planning activities in an orderly and timely manner.
- General business acumen, project management, and change management skills to lead initiatives and integration processes.
- A minimum of ten years experience in relevant medical device strategy consulting, corporate strategic planning, management consulting and/or marketing required as well as experience in developing and implementing business plans and strategies.
- Incremental experience in financial analysis, strategic marketing, and international/global markets is beneficial.
- Experience interfacing with all levels within an organization including senior executives in addressing both strategic and business planning challenges.
- Must possess intellectual curiosity and be a self-starter who is prepared to undertake all projects with a sense of urgency and work in a self-directed manner.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to demonstrate clear, concise articulation of proposed actions, illustrating opportunity, risks and alternative options.
- Ability to engage, motivate and collaborate within a matrixed, multidisciplinary environment and to operate with cross-functional resources.
- Experience managing budgets and regular planning and annual planning cycles.
- Bachelor's degreerequired, ideally in a scientific, technical or quantitative field. An MBA or other relevant graduate degree would be beneficial