Reporting to the VP, Marketing for T-Mobile for Business, this senior leader will develop the brand and communications strategy to bring T-Mobile for Business (TFB), our products, and services to life for our business customers. Developing consistent messaging and ground breaking content that will drive demand and generate engagement with business customers in all segments (small, medium and enterprise) and channels (field TFB and Retail). This inspirational leader will lead a world class communications team that aligns with our consumer brand and evangelizes across the company. TFB has more than doubled our business customers in the last 18months and We. Won’t. Stop.
STUFF WE'LLTRUSTYOU WITH
- Design the campaign strategy for TFB, creating high impact, enduring campaigns that resonate with target audiences, driving brand metrics and business performance.
- Lead GTM for all offers, products, services and campaigns, setting the vision, strategy, tactical plans, measurement approaches, and enabling cross-functional teams across marketing, sales, operations and internal communications to launch with consistency and impact.
- Develop and execute a content strategy for TFB across 5 business segments, including micro-business, SMB, mid-market, enterprise, public sector, and indirect partner channels effectively positioning TFB as a leader in providing core wireless services, and beyond core wireless solutions to these audiences.
- Develop break through content partnerships, digitalexperiences, and offline executions that drive each stage of the funnel moving prospects through their purchase journey.
- Develop all experiential marketing and merchandising strategies for TFB in physical environments including retail, events, and the development and launch of Business Experience Centers nationwide.
- Deliver specific KPI’s for MQLs and SQLs by developing the right campaigns and content to engage prospects through all B2B segments.
- Drive investment decisions and enablement of technologies to support a world class digitally enabled content/ communications organization to scale with precision and efficiency.
- Partner with PR and Social Media teams to create a PR, Social and Influencer strategy to support our messaging objectives.
- Define content strategy that is uniquely Un-carrier, including high impact tactics and a robust library of assets to be consumed by channel owners (sales and marketing) at a tactical level.
- Create and manage overall and segment-level campaign strategies and tactics for each audience across the calendar year.
- Partner closely with digital and demand generation teams for measurement and optimization of content, refining our strategy and prioritization of assets and our targeting to drive impact.
- Leverage and drive accountability of external agencies and internal partners to align on brand, technology, social media and internal communications.
STUFFYOU TELLPEOPLEAT PARTIES
- Seasoned leadership in Technology B2B Marketing developing innovative communication and messaging strategies across a multi-billion dollar business.
- Proven ability to build strategic partnerships internally and externally and drive cross-functional collaboration on opportunities to bring value to all sides.
- Experience in both brand and performance marketing, with a track record of building brand engagement and driving immediate business performance through direct marketing and sales channels.
- Leadership and expertise delivering riveting and innovative content and communications aligned with the strategy for a high growth technology business.
- Proven track record of developing the communications strategy that significantly contributed to the growth of b2b pipeline and sales in a large technology business.
- Extraordinary people skills, with track record of building and developing teams of communications experts.
CHARACTERISTICS: The successful candidatewill possess the following attributes:
- Strong business acumen; incorporates overall objective in developing strategy and decisions.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, regardless of audience, medium, or forum.
- Optimistic and energetic leader who can create a positive working environment.
- Decisive leader who is able to move business forward quickly while balancing time, cost, and quality.
- Ability to perform in an agile environment.
- Ability to convey a clear course and sense of direction and understand the external/internal environment.
- Ability to think broadly, outside of the box and be creative and innovative in their thinking.
- Comfortable and effective working in a cross-functional, matrixed organization. Able to build trust and strong cross-functional relationships across an organization to achieve common goals.
- A creative and forward thinker; entrepreneurial; thrives on innovation and is not afraid to take risks.
- A solid relationship builder and cross-functional collaborator; works effectively up, down and across the organization.