This position will enable best in class collaborative experiences through seamless and strategic intersections of people and automation across the enterprise. As part of the Enterprise Digital Experience Technologies team, which provides experience technology, services and strategy that bring users together in a seamless fashion allowing work to be done in the most user centric, efficient and cost effective way possible, this position will establish and deliver an optimized mobility strategy for the company.
- Deliver business value and enhance the overarching user experience through best in class collaboration experiences. Deliver best in class collaboration experiences and productivity technologies: O365 suite, SharePoint, Miro, GitHub, Smartsheets, Teams, Jira, Confluence, Service Now etc. Identify and evaluate emerging technologies
- Enable a flexible working model allowing the ability to scale and contract based on business needs/demand new product evaluation and POC.Drive out cost through effective vendor negotiation and management.
- Leverage user insights and market analysis to ensure innovation and best in class offerings/services.
- Establish and manage SLA’s and Operational Metrics. Ensure security, compliance and SOX standards and requirements across area of responsibility.
- Support Architectural Design and build standards/strategies/roadmaps. Deliver on a Technical portfolio and maintain alignment across key stakeholder groups. Maintain key partnerships across MT informing infrastructure roadmaps
- 13+ years of technology-related experience with 6+ years leading and managing technology teams in a matrix-managed environment
- Technical expertise Collaboration Engineering, Physical and Digital Spaces, Portfolio Management, Architectural Designs.
- 3 + years leading technical teams in an operational setting
- Lead scalability and performance trade off discussions
- 3 + years experience User Focused Development (integrated with the business and who support and what they support should look like)
- In depth experience with Digital Transformation at scale
- A hands-on, into the details, dynamic leader whose track record buys immediate credibility across a multiple functional team of the enterprise. This person must be a confident communicator, able to influence and build meaningful relationships inside/outside of her/his department and with all levels of the enterprise.
- Demonstrated knowledge of data engineering best practices leveraging both on-prem and Cloud deployments
- Proven record of building a high performing and diverse team
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Software related field
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.