As a Senior Director, Client Services with LogistiCare, you will serve as an integral day-to-day leader for clients. You will manage and measure their success, defined as overall contract profitability, portfolio expansion and retention. It will be your goal to increase revenue, while working with COE partners in the organization to ensure cost-effective execution of contracts. Ideally, this candidate will have a track record of success in nurturing longstanding client partnerships and building strong, high-performing account teams. Additionally, this candidate will contribute to the business development goals of the company and have a keen understanding of how to implement growth strategies within the regulations of the healthcare and government space. This leader will be accountable for driving the customer perspective throughout the organization.
The Senior Director, Client Services will have direct oversight of the leadership team within the region to include, Provider Relations Director(s)/Managers, Outreach Liaison(s), Reporting Specialist(s). The position will have a secondary level of oversight by working with the COE partners on focused areas for the following: Member Experience, Exceptions (Utilization Review), Contact Center, and Training. Must have the ability to travel up to 25%.
- Manages multiple client relationships with grace and provides a high level of service to clients including both State programs and Managed Care Organizations.
- Grows direct mid-level client relationships as well as senior-level relationships, identifies organic and new growth opportunities (value added benefits, etc.)
- Oversees management of multiple NEMT programs, ensuring best practices while maintaining a high level of quality control; is able to lead creation of strategic plans and verbally present to the client
- Guides strategy for expansion business program development; leads overall portfolio expansion business proposal development and presentations for all customer facing interactions
- Effectively manages a team of individuals of varying levels and guides their professional growth;
- Oversees performance review and development process of team on a timely basis
- Manages account financials including membership and revenue projections, profitability expectations
- Ensures the full team is consistently delivering best-in-class deliverables and distinguishable client service to achieve superior client retention results
- Ensures that there is never a gap in service for any client in partnership with COE teams
- Willing to adjust in-progress planned program/SOW to better meet client needs
- Knowledgeable of competitors and can position LogistiCare as the competitive leader
- Handles "tough" conversations with clients gracefully to preserve LogistiCare products and profitability
- Handles 'tough' conversations with staff and clients gracefully and with dignity
- Owns the Customer Experience (loyalty, satisfaction and retention)
- Oversee the Provider Relations Director(s) / Manager(s) to ensure the following objectives are met: COGS budget management, retention of provider network, KPI for the TP network and compliance to Client contract(s).
- Oversee budgeting, P&L, COGS management and COGS reduction opportunities
- Manage to KPI such as subcontractor performance improvement, Business Retention, and other items related to both internal goals and external stakeholder impact.
- Minimum of a BA required in Management and/or leadership or other business related fields i.e.; Finance, Healthcare, etc. or minimum 5 years related NEMT management experience.
- Minimum 7 years leadership experience -- at least 1 year of Senior Leadership experience
- Demonstrated expertise in managing complex clients
- Demonstrated expertise in managing teams across multiple locations
- NEMT experience strongly preferred
- Experience with the mathematical calculations needed to determine profitability, utilization, etc.
- Proven experience supervising and monitoring the delivery of contractual service metrics
- Extensive knowledge of budget and cost analysis
- Proven ability to identify trends and implement change
- Culture champion, proven ability to create a highly engaged workforce with high satisfaction scores
- Ability to successfully achieve desired results in a matrix service model and lead through influence
- Advanced Excel skills preferred (VLOOKUP, MATCH, IFISERROR, Calculation formulas, etc.).