The Sr. Director, Business Development will be based in Midwest region. The Sr. Director will ensure there is a common interface to the Customer and between the multiple sites; focusing on tactical execution that will affect the strategic relationship between Flex and the Customer.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
- Analyze and understand customer’s strategies, future product plans, growth opportunities
- Working directly with client Executives ensuring high-quality early customer engagements.
- Lead Value Engineering and proactive product cost reduction efforts and customer proposals. May conduct product tear downs seeking opportunities to help customers improve product designs
- Manage the pre-sales process
- Identifying and securing the right subject matter experts; creating, leading, and ensuring accountability across deal specific collaborative teams, and then driving the company and the company’s resources to meet the customer’s requirements, whether it’s a specific response time or a type of response that the customer requires.
- Provide best in class complex technical support by answering and closing all customer questions related to manufacturing capabilities including: design, fabrication and assembly abilities.
- Define initial project/product scope and prepare project plans to meet customers’ expectations.
- Understand our competitors to develop strategic plans and respective investments to win
Here is some of what you’ll need (required):
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- 10+ years of experience in sales related function
- Experience selling services
- Prospecting experience and success
- Technical Aptitiude with core industrial related services and customers.
- Relationship building
- Ability to travel around 50%
Here are a few of our preferred experiences…
- EMS industry experience is a strong plus.
Here are a few examples of what you’ll get for the great work you provide:
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts at local retailers