This position is a leadership role within the OAI-Sys Business Intelligence & Analytics Engineering group, requiring significant previous experience in BI&A products and underlying infrastructuretechnologies. Sets the direction and leads multiple teams of engineers to provide critical services for the Business Intelligence & Analytics IT and Business community. Responsibilities include strategy, design, development, operational maintenance, and implementation of enterprise-wide BI&A platforms supporting the business and Enterprise BI&A roadmap. This job is a supervisor of managers with a budgetary responsibility of $20M and a team size of 20 plus.
Primary Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for leading the strategy, design and implementation of BI&A platform solutions (Including Hadoop, Teradata, Ab Initio, Talend, Informatica TDM and MDM). Leads and directs all aspects of the organization, including financial/budgetary oversight, management of a portfolio of products, and service delivery objectives.
- Oversees the execution and delivery of team products and services.
- Partners and consults with IT and business leaders to offer infrastructure solutions that meet business needs with agility and ability to handle ambiguity.
- Leads the coordination of resolution of complex and cross organizational topics. Negotiates with vendors and handles escalations.
- Responsible for communicating status, strategic direction, and results of assigned work. May provide executive level briefings on programs, strategic direction, status on issues and service financials.
- Provides human resources management, including coaching, performance management, team development and growth, and workforce planning.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum of 5 years of progressive work experience in the technology space and a minimum of 4 years of people management experiencerequired.
Education, Work Experience & Knowledge
9 years of progressive work experience in the technology space preferred. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experiencepreferred. Leadership experiencepreferred.
Job ID: 12416BR