$200K — $250K *
The VP of Actuarial Science and Analytics will play a key strategic role in building our business. This executive leads a multi-disciplined team that is the backbone of the Risk and Value Care business. This role includes navigating the complex healthcare ecosystem to design deal structures that appeal to all parties, bulding rigorous analytical models to identify key risks and making sure the enterprise is compensated appropriately for the risks it assumes. Aside from being instrumental in establishing deals with partners, this leader will provide oversight and development of standard tools, analytics, and processes to monitor performance and initiate corrective actions in as real time as possible. This role has significant strategic and operational impact and is a critical component to creating high growth risk-based products out of transformative initiatives in the coming years.
- 10+ years of proven strategy actuarial or analytic leadership in healthcare industry. Experience with value based provider arrangements is highly desired.
- The ideal candidate is a collaborative thought partner and possesses a high emotional intelligence and an exceptional ability to collaborate and partner with other business teams and executives. Effective at managing both up and down and translating complex direction across staff and team members.
- Proven track record working in matrix organizations to deliver innovative, and advanced analytic solutions in fast-paced, ever changing environment
- Experience identifying and connecting the dots to leverage data analytics resources in new and value driving ways. This executive will be a vocal advocate for and lead change, in both analytics and in the larger business. The ability to manage through ambiguity and complexity to take calculated risks to solve problems, forge new paths for growth, and achieve challenging goals will be critical. He or she will demonstrate resilience and resourcefulness when faced with challenges and obstacles.
- Strong executive presence and communication skills: Proven ability to influence key stakeholders. Proven ability to drive meaningful change and innovation. This individual must be able to communicate confidently and effectively with business partners, project team members, senior management, executive management and clients.
10-15 years required
15 years or more preferred
Bachelor Degree required
Fellow of the Society of Actuaries preferred
Valid through: 3/27/2021
$200K — $250K
25 days ago
$100K — $150K
12 days ago