Directs the operation of radiological and imaging services, providing inpatient, outpatient, emergency, and/or trauma radiology services, ensuring high quality, efficiency, and responsiveness. Ensures that safety requirements are met for all radiological and imaging services. Manages department finances, including budgeting and control of salary, non-salary, and capital investment expenses. Manages professional and clerical staff, including day-to-day supervision, employee relations, and staff development. Maintains effective and responsive relationships with patients, attending medical staff, and other departments.
• 15 years related professional experience, and minimum of 10 years Director or higher experience in leading radiology services in a hospital or healthcare related setting
• Education: A.A.S. Radiologic Science
• Certification: A.R.R.T, CRA, CPR
• Proven effective leadership, people and communication skills. Working knowledge of capital expenditures and procurement, Project Management and facility improvements, and effective employee engagement.
• Educational background related to functional area preferred.
• BA/BS,Masters Degree in related field preferred.