The Senior Director is an experienced leader within a TA Center of Excellence, and is expected to leverage that experience to aid a team to grow a portfolio of innovative and profitable business, and/or oversee the design of effective and differentiated strategies for operational delivery with clients and internal experts and/or oversee the portfolio of clinical studies being conducted in a therapeutic area. As such the Senior Director is expected to establish and grow client relationships, be seen as an industry leader, be an effective line manager, and engage as a leader and subject matter expert in relevant process improvement and change management activities.
- Bachelor’s degreerequired.
Advance degree, PhD and/or MBA preferred
- 10 or more years of drug development and clinical research experience (pharmaceutical, biotech or CRO), preferably including 3 or more years leading PII-PIV clinical trials in respective Therapeutic Area
- 2 or more years global leadership experience, ideally in a complex, virtual and matrix environment leading large multi-functional teams
- Broader level client relationships and business development experience
- Demonstrated vision, strategy and growth experience
Financial acumen (P&L, budget, forecast, resources etc.)
Job Number 2018-20924