Job Title: Sr. Digital Transformation Architect - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: San Jose, CA / New York, NY
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- The Digital CTO Group works with C-level leadership at Mphasis and its Enterprise customers to advise on strategies for digital transformation and digital innovation with focus on increasing business value through technology disruptions (customer-experience, cloud, API & Integrations, automation, Robotics, mobility and Intelligent IT Apps and Ops). Our engagements employ Mphasis benchmarking capabilities, industry trends, design thinking, organizational assessments, industry reference architectures and other techniques to deliver high-impact recommendations.
- We are looking for growth mindset to support our explosive growth plan and to establish Mphasis as key global Digital Transformation Player
- Support Mphasis sales and account teams to identify, qualify, mature and convert sales opportunities to meet assigned new business quota ($10M - $20M depending on experience)
- Lead workshops to identify the client current and future state architecture
- Identify areas of improvements, quick wins and prioritize these according to what is relevant for the client?s business
- Identify applicable technology disruptions relating to achieving short and long term transformation goals
- Create transformation scenario and analysis and present to executive management
- Act as architectural counterpart during the mission
- Responsible for multiple sales cycle deliverables, for example, architectural views (business, technical, solution), architectural reference model, current and future state model and analysis, trade of analysis, transformation journey and value models
- Architect solutions using established and/or emerging technologies of program, enterprise or operational scope.
- Identify, propose, capture and share architectural IP.
- Contribute to the Digital CTO office Architecture and Solutions assets and IP.
- Develop for client technically and operationally feasible long-term Information Technology (IT) strategies and plans.
- Assess business impact of multiple technologies/strategies.
- Identify and address technical or operational risks.
- Develop and deliver sales presentations to CXOs and Sr technical and business leaders, Contributes to Mphasis customer events as well as industry events as keynote speaker.
Education and Experience Required:
- Industry experience - minimum 12 to 18 years Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent experience.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Ability to understand the customer's business problem, need, or opportunity
- Ability to lead the architectural design, development, deployment, and technical quality of large enterprise portfolios and global solutions that span multiple technologies and disciplines.
- Conversant with and able to apply emerging computing paradigms, application development and hosting platforms (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud). Ability to architect mission critical core enterprise platforms using open source and commercial components like customer experience including emerging experiences (machine/robot, voice, agent based), Messaging, API, Event Driven Architecture, Fog computing, Process and Robotic Automation.
- Relates risks and challenges the customer should expect to encounter with the solution with other client efforts or projects (use of internal knowledge of organization; trusted advisor relationship).
- Develops Architecture Specification deliverables that map customer business requirements into complete information systems (technologies, processes and people) or operational solutions.
- Ability to consistently apply business management and financial concepts, capital investment, financial modeling, and general aspects of business contracts. Use this knowledge to analyze business needs and develop meaningful business recommendations.
- Ability to apply knowledge of how the industry uses IT to address business challenges using, for example, technical standards and infrastructure, cross-industry trends that impact IT investment, industry-specific roadmaps, and IT enablers.
- Ability to perform business process analysis/synthesis using modeling or simulation tools and techniques, such as workflows and diagrams to show interrelationships of multiple processes, tracking instances/characteristics of process elements.
- Able to design and present high-impact messages to customer's Executive level management.
- Able to use a wide variety of presentation tools to persuasively communicate complex messages to multiple audience levels, including Executive level management
- Ability to use prepared and create complete original materials to communicate with the customer. Communicates mostly strategic information and some Tactical information.
- Excellent speaking and writing skills with proven capability to represent company at external customer and industry events.
- Able to play a technical leadership role in business development activities for large, complex opportunities.
- Lead in identifying, qualifying, and closing large, complex opportunities.
- Position company offering against the competition.
- Be able to provide company with voice of the account.
- Play key role in preparing proposals and bids for large, complex opportunities.
- Manage internal reviews for large, complex opportunities.
- Build rapport and trust with client.
- Demonstrates excellent consultative, solution selling skills.
- Build and manage long-term, strategic relationships at Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Core I/O Only (CIO) level.
- Excellent customer influence and negotiation skills.
- Ability to strategically consider all sides of an issue within the contexts of time, breadth, and range of options.
- Ability to systematically gather, assess and apply critical organizational, technical, operational, and sales/marketing information for business decisions.
- Ability to prepare clear, concise, and persuasive communications for multiple audiences, including demonstrating effective writing and presentation skills, listening actively, and projecting a credible image.
- Ability to articulate technical or operational problems into understandable business terms appropriate for the audience.
- Broad IT industry knowledge with depth in multiple areas.
- Has pulse on future technology or operational trends as they relate to and support customer business directions ("trusted advisor" role).
- Broad knowledge of IT and business standards and best practices and how to apply the appropriately in solutions
- Expert or Master level of knowledge of multiple technologies or IT disciplines including Cloud, Cloud Native Development, API Economy, Digital Experience, Applied Intelligence, Automation, Stream/ Event Based Architecture, Reliability Engineering, Cyber Security, Extremely Large Scale Data Processing
- Able to design planning for accessibility, scalability, and availability Engagement Delivery
- Makes consistent and ongoing high quality contributions (at least 4 per year) to company knowledge systems that are recognized by the Architect profession to represent best practice.
- Makes formal recommendations to improve the level of job satisfaction for other company employees working on the project or pursuit.
- Can significantly contribute in the development of new company services and modifications to the methodology.
- Coaches and mentors Expert and Specialist level architects within the Architect profession