Sr. Digital Technologies Product Director
Our client a firm that listens to the voice of the customer is in need if a Sr. DigitalTechnologies Product Director job (10+ years experience) for the following project:
Client's mission is to drive customer-focused innovation and cultural transformation that delivers new growth and value for the client. We invest in startups, pilot new technologies, and test new solutions and business models with the potential to transform the future of financial services.
The Ventures Studio is seeking a Product Director to be at the forefront of that transformation, helping conceive, design, and develop transformational customer experiences. The position is based in San Francisco and will report to the Head of the Ventures Studio.
In this role, you will develop a strategic framework for new product and service development that leverages the unique insights, relationships and capabilities from across the client's Ventures’ partnerships, startup portfolio, and strategic growth initiatives. You will shape and lead the Studio’s product development pipeline, and you will create product roadmaps and features based on this pipeline that integrate closely with internal and external partners. You will partner withother product groups across the company as well as engineering, design, operations, and business teams to bring features and products to market, developing and growing business opportunities for the client. You will work closely with key partners and startups to develop integration pilots, and with internal stakeholders to test, develop, and commercialize the most successful of these. Candidates will be skilled in synthesizing a variety of technologies and capabilities into high quality, intuitive products and applications that customers love.
- You will lead the definition, design and development of new products and services that meet unmet consumer needs and deepen engagement with client's customers.
- You will bridge customer needs, technology themes and execution strategy with relevant delivery paths across the entire organization to successfully launch new products.
- You will lead the definition, design, and development of the Studio’s product framework in partnership with key internal stakeholders.
- You will lead the definition, design, and development of the Studio’s partner co-innovation and integration framework in collaboration with key internal and external stakeholders.
- You will define creative, high quality, and streamlined product roadmaps based on team strategy and vision.
- You will develop detailed, crisp business requirements and user stories that can be used to communicate product specifications and architecture for each product and application.
- 10+ years consumer-facing software product management experience, including 5+ years in a management and leadership role.
- Hand-on experience setting and implementing a product strategy, framework, goals and targets from scratch, that integrates diverse customer and business needs.
- Experience in partner co-development, from proof of concept piloting through to successful go to market. Ability to demonstrate end to end examples of this in a consumer software setting.
- Experience delivering consumer software products and services in a high growth environment.
- Broad technical breadth and depth including familiarity with mobiletechnology, web services, and back-end application infrastructure.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions and recommendations as well as to drive product development.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous adaptability is required.
- Ability to articulate product strategy to diverse audiences. Ability to partner with people from different parts of the company to ensure that products and experiences drive real business impact.
- Strategic thinking and ability to incorporate larger business context into new product development.
Please send in your resume if you have Digital Product Directorship experience in order to be considered for this position.