US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
An opportunity to develop the future of oral healthcare by delivering new solutions and implementing requirements to support the growth of Oral Healthcare Connected/Digital Solutions Platform to drive new business models and monetization flows including among the others service and subscriptions.
You will have a role of shaping the new business models in Oral Healthcare domain which involve a creation of complex ecosystems of Payers (healthcare/dental Insurance), Providers (Dental Professionals) and Consumers.
You are responsible for
- Creating an overarching product and solution strategy for Oral Healthcare Venture Segment
- Leading a creation of multiple value propositions and long-term global solutions roadmap in ambiguous and highly regulated fast-paced environment
- Aggregating revenue and business creation by developing new service and subscription models with proven re-occurring revenue for both B2C and B2B connected solutions
- Support new monetization business models by developing features and functionalities for our connected platform solutions including 3rd party external partners (primarily Payers/Insurance)
- Guiding data analytics and actionable insights development, product research plans to steer and validate the solutions product roadmap, create meaningful content strategy plans and develop a compelling narrative across different channels and segments
- Work with Business development managers to identify market and business opportunities, define product strategy, and roadmap, in context of business strategy and complex FDA regulatory compliance and Payer regulations
- Work closely with external partners to translate their needs into to solutions offerings including co-development and potential M&A opportunities
- Execute real-time business model piloting with A/B testing to drive most profitable subscription and service models with agile learn and optimize approach
You are a part of
A Digital Solutions Venture team, a part of overall Global Oral Healthcare Business, which operates as an agile, fast paced start-up. A team is composed of dedicated people in Product Management, Engineering, Product Researcher, Design, Business Development, Data Science, Sales and Operations. Together with the cross-functional team you will be responsible to create overarching sub-business strategy within venture program, to guide products from conception to launch and post launch analyses phase and build new business models by leveraging 3rd party opportunities, continuously screening external landscape and exploring complex ecosystems of dentists, consumers and payers.
You bridge the technical and business worlds as you design Oral Healthcare solutions that will delight our consumers, dentists and business partners leading to comprehensive eco-systems expansion, new channels opportunities as well as potential M&A targets to support value propositions.
Key focus is on B2C and B2B2C opportunities with a special link to Dental Professionals, Payers and Consumers. Your role is instrumental in supporting the value propositions from the digital platform partnerships in highly dynamic digital health market, with growing complexities in data driven business models.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- BA Degree, (MBA preferred)
- 5+ years of Digital Product Management, and 8 years of Marketing experience (experience with Healthcare or/and Insurance is highly recommended)
- Highly experienced in Agile/SCRUM/SAFe practices in context of product management methodologies and software development environments
- Proven track record in developing open platform cross-business creation with multi-partners monetization flows (having a Payers/Health Insurance experience is a plus)
- Highly experienced in service and subscription monetization business models, e-commerce, and new business models development for both B2C and B2B
- Proven track record in developing and delivering value proposition (product and service/solutions) and scaling a product in a successful startups or corporate ventures set-up from the ground up
- Comfortable solving complex problems and managing competing priorities in ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to evolve product strategy and long-term roadmap based on research, data, industry trends, consumer needs and competition, in fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- Proven ability to evaluate all feature requests, gather detailed business requirements from stakeholders and work closely with engineers, developers and user researcher to translate requirements into user stories and groom them for development efforts estimates
- Experienced in A/B testing methodology, data analytics and data drive insight generation