Our client is a global IT services & solutions provider for customers across multiple industry verticals. They offer services and solutions aligned with strategic technology trends to enable enterprises to take advantage of futuristic technologies like Cloud, IoT, ManagedInfrastructure Services, and Security services. They have excellent reference clients and are looking to grow their revenue. Base in the $120K to $160K range depending on experience plus uncapped commission for dollar one and excellent benefits.
We are looking only for candidates currently selling in this space, ideally selling VMware or Azure. This is a pure hunter role, responsible for crafting new relationships, contracts, business models, devising strategies, capitalizing on those opportunities and collaborating with lines of business in executing the growth strategies for multiple accounts. You will act as a strategic and tactical consultative leader across large-scale cross-brand engagements. You will be actively engaged in running the end-to-end pitch process, including assessing initial opportunities, collaborating with key internal stakeholders on pitch deliverables, interfacing with prospective clients, and generating pipeline of new clients/logos. You will be an expert in understanding client business goals and strategic imperatives that help the pitch process and develop strategic deliverables that create a win/win situation.
- Must be a sales professional with at least 5years of complex IT software and solutions selling experience in IT and hi-tech industry verticals, Cloud Computing, Big Data Solutions, Artificial Intelligence, Product Solutions, Infrastructure Services.
- At least 4years of experience in technology, IT Consulting, or professional services.
- At least 5years of experience in a particular industry such as Healthcare, Manufacturing, Retail, Energy, Telco or Banking
- Ability to provide Market development, Competitor analysis and Opportunity analysis.
- Identify suitable opportunities and develop plans to strategically engage with Clients.
- Perform quantitative analysis, and develop proposals and SoW, Contract negotiations, MSA and Closure, either assisting a large team or as an individual contributor.
- Experience in Account planning and ability to identity right contacts, create opportunities for account mining.
- Ability to manage and build relationships within and outside the organizations to influence and resolve issues with the customer.
- Ability to independently lead portfolios and grow the market-share from the customer.
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment