WONGDOODY is hiring a Sr. Digital Project Manager as part of our growing Project Management team. This role will be key to our growth efforts and will focus on leading integrated/traditional campaigns and supporting business development projects. This PM will report into the SVP of Project Management and will be responsible for executing both internal and client projects. They will own the full project lifecycle from briefing through delivery, while helping to scope and setup new projects. The ideal candidate is a master at planning and execution, sprinkled with some technology experience.
- Own project planning, budgets and resources for UX/front end deliverables.
- Work with Business Development and Client Services to scope and estimate opportunities
- Clearly communicate expectations to team and clients, and manage fully lifecycle of the project (Brief, KO, Review, Development, Delivery)
- Provides meticulous documentation of project status, financials, meeting discussions, action items and performance.
- Leads issue and risk mitigation. Escalation when necessary and owning the resolution.
- Utilizes project management and task management software such as: MS Project, Smartsheet, Asana, Jira, Workamajig
- Forward thinking on next steps, requirements and risk mitigation
- Empathetic to the team while always pushing for on-time and on-budget deliverables
- 5+ years’ of successfully managing projects of varying pace with some distributed teams and clients across NA/India. Consultancy experience is a plus.
- PM support of projects utilizing varying methodologies – agile, waterfall, and combinations thereof
- Proven experience with digital/UX projects and front end development process.
- Relationship-building and people skills, with an ability to develop strong and trustworthy relationships across multiple disclipines – Strategy, Creative, UX, Engineering and Front end,
- Excellent problem-solving skills and an ability to ability to make decisions quickly in an ambiguous environment
- Calm, measured approach to high volume of work
- Experience in Apple (Keynote), Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Workamajig, Jira, Trello, Asana
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Provided business summaries – project financials, forecast, tracking out of pocket expenses
- A sense of humor!