In this role, you have the opportunity to
An opportunity to develop the future of oral healthcare by delivering new solutions and implementing requirements to support the growth of Oral Healthcare Connected Solutions Platform to drive new business models and monetization flows in the open eco-systems including among the others service and subscription.
You are responsible for
- Aggregating revenue and business creation by developing new service and subscription models with proven re-occurring revenue for both B2C and B2B connected solutions
- Development of a new monetization business models for our connected platform solutions including 3rd party external partners
- Guiding data-based actionable insights, research plans to steer and validate the solutions product roadmap, create meaningful content strategy plans and develop a compelling narrative across different channels and segments
- Identify market and business opportunities, define product strategy, and roadmap, in context of business strategy and complex FDA regulatory compliance
- Execute real-time business modelpiloting with A/B testing to drive most profitable subscription and service model
- Regular stakeholder updates to explain the mechanisms, implications, and consequences of technology choices to the proposition and ongoing MVP development.
- Lead Product Management with embedded MVP mindset, continuously driving actions towards MVP goals, by delivering value in a pragmatic agile way with continuous iterative sprint learning cycles.
- Responsible for developing strong messaging hierarchy and compelling narrative across different channels – tailoring the message and communication to the right segment and consumer behavior profiling
You are a part of
A team of dedicated people in Engineering, Product Researcher, Design, Business Development, Data Science, Sales and Operations. Together with the cross-functional team you will be responsible to guide products from conception to launch and post launch analyses phase. You bridge the technical and business worlds as you design Oral Healthcare solutions that will delight our consumers, dentists and business partners.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience (requirements)
- 4 years of Digital Product Management, and 8 years of Marketing experience
- BA Degree, (MBA preferred)
- Highly experienced in service and subscription monetization business models, e-commerce, and new business models development for both B2C and B2B
- Proven track record in developing open platform cross-business creation with multi-partners monetization flows
- Proven track record in developing and delivering value proposition (product and service/solutions) and scaling a product in a successful startups or corporate ventures set-up from the ground up
- Demonstrated ability to evolve product strategy and long-term roadmap based on research, data, industry trends, consumer needs and competition, in fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- Proven ability to evaluate all feature requests, gather detailed business requirements from stakeholders and work closely with engineers, developers and user researcher to translate requirements into user stories and groom them for development efforts estimates
- Highly experienced in Agile/SCRUM/SAFe practices in context of product management methodologies and software development environments
- Ability to independently and effectively use date analytics to drive post-launch product improvements and identify insights to inform feature development roadmap and develop business cases based on had post analytics data.
- A/B testing (in context of real time data analytics via live in-market pilots)
- Experienced in developing strong messaging hierarchy, effective content strategy and compelling narrative across different channels – tailoring the message and communication to the right segment and consumer behavior profiling
- Able to work in fast-paced, entrepreneurial dynamic environment with hands-on work mentality; being self-organizing, self-managed independent contributor with ability to handle multiple tasks and competing priorities, prioritizes workload effectively and create a sense of urgency in daily work
In return, we offer you
An opportunity to be on the forefront of leading digital solutions for oral healthcare.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.