The Digital Product Manager will be responsible for the product lifecycle management and strategic planning of our common digital capabilities including working with applications, platforms and the features. This role is a senior product role and will work closely with executive management, product management, and cross-functional teams to define, lead the development, and execute the deployment and operational support of the Digital capability suite. The ideal candidate possesses an innovative approach to product management, an entrepreneurial spirit, and an understanding of digital platforms. He/she must be able to work with a diverse group of individuals, and possesses an orientation to successful, on-time, on-budget product management. The Product Manager is ultimately responsible for attaining product revenue and profitability objectives by creating compelling experiences for diverse user groups. The Product Manager will be well served by his/her expertise in writing detailed multi-scenario functional requirements and business rules.
There are three areas of focus for these positions.
- Security/Fraud - Product management for advanced bank verification, authentication, Security Roadmap
- Communications / Web Analytics - Product management for Trigger Notification platform; Adobe Analytics rollout; Future: voice
- Integration Strategy - API Strategy; APIM product; API onboarding with the 3rd parties, clients etc.
- Determine product strategy and vision for products covered with eye towards innovative concepts and solutions
- Proven track record creating concise, compelling content and business case to present and sell concepts through to senior management
- Assess customer needs and “pain points” to build prototypes to validate solution approach
- Experience in design lead strategies to develop and manage products, tools and technology to address and resolve user problem(s)
- Provide clear vision and scope documentation, use cases, workflows, wire-frames, design and product requirements, and other materials as needed to support UX design and development;
- Build and present end to end executive product updates inclusive of current production metrics, new feature delivery planning and financial forecasting
- Integrate data analytics, product metrics, user experience research, competitive and market analysis, and company goals to drive prioritization of product initiatives
- Facilitate and lead strategy/concept/requirements sessions with cross functional teams of user research, market research and technology partners
- Strong understanding of APIs, with proven track record of managing, delivering and monitoring programs that enable APIs
- Experience in prioritizing stories based on user need, business impact and technical effort to efficiently manage backlog
- Work with multiple products/projects/business units in parallel. He/she must be able to come up to speed quickly in new business areas, balance multiple initiatives, while keeping a high level of performance and customer service
- Work with vendors; performing new vendor analysis, managing relationship, vendor negotiations, managing initial product integration requirements
- Work with internal partners to identify shared opportunities and help drive project delivery (Risk, IT, Marketing, legal, audit)
- Work with solution architects to identify business solutions that are scalable, both tactical and strategic to business goals
- Participate consistently with tech teams to answer and help resolve technical challenges and review sprint deliveries
- Bachelor’s degree and 8 years of product management work-related experience, or Master’s degree and 4 years of work-related experience, or 10 years equivalent work-related experience
- Expertise in defining and building out product roadmap and business models
- Experience authoring themes, epics, stories and managing to release schedule for market impact
- Experience with integrating third party vendor solutions a plus
- Proven ability to deliver on commitments.
- Exceptional team player with proven ability to lead through influence and work within a matrix organization
- Ability to influence stakeholders with diverse points of view
- Ability to lead and work autonomously across groups in different physical locations & time zones
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in working in an agile product team.
- Self-motivation and commitment suitable to a startup team
- Excellent organizational skills, analytic capabilities, and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Experience presenting to executive leadership and handling sensitive customer situations.
- Experience speaking in front of large internal, external and global audiences.
- Creative thinker that can generate innovating ideas and work well cross-functionally.
- Delivering innovative product designs and features to improve client loyalty and profitability