As a digital channel manager you will
Be responsible & accountable for advancing our award winning banking website that 10's of millions of customers use every month. You will work with a team of strong Product & Operational managers to keep the best in class website it was awarded in 2019. You will understand the latest in web design and pour over the big and small details to constantly make the lives of our customers easier. As an experienced product manager, you will drive progress through influence and communicate in a crisp and concise manor.
You're a person who has (required skills)
- Web design experience, either as a product manager or an engineering manager
- 7+ years' experience in product management, and you are still hands on
- A strong technical background who won't shy away from API discussions
- Superb attention to detail, questions why a lot and is super UX focus
- Analytical skills to allow you to drive adoption of the product and improve client's interactions.
- Ability to navigate cross functional teams to implement work in a collaborative nature.
- Process knowledge of both Agile and Waterfall processes.
And you are a person who is:
- Highly motivated self-starting leader with a strong work ethic.
- Continuous learner who is open to feedback and adapts quickly and positively to change
- Enthusiastic & passionate about customer experience
- Confident enough to question client experiences & processes to improve the product
- Able to take a vision and go pen to paper to draft, communicate, and execute it
- Able to collaborate effectively to get things done, building and nurturing strong relationships
- Exceptional at problem-solving, issue resolution and time management
You'll be better prepared if you have (desired skills)
- Experience in Fin tech running a product/engineering team
- Exceptional story teller, and explain complex things in a simple way
- Excellent communication and networking skills; able to drive consensus
- Project management experience (consulting, implementation, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree & MBA
We're a culture that
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to build and advance their careers. Along with taking care of our clients we want to be a great place for people to work, and we strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect to and meet the diverse needs of our clients around the world.
- Provides continuous training and developmental opportunities to help employees achieve their goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology and ways of working. We always put our clients first to meet their evolving needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting communities around the world by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving they need to remain vibrant and vital.