With more than 2,300 locations nationwide, Public Storage is the leader in the self-storage industry, and given our number of tenants, we may very well be the world's largest landlord. We've experienced unprecedented growth over the past four decades, and it's in no small part due to the dedicated team that has helped us become an S&P 500 industry leader, the country's largest real estate investment trust (REIT), and the most recognizable name in self-storage.
We are looking for a Sr. Digital Media Manager to join our Paid Media Management team in Glendale, CA.
The Sr. Digital Media Manager engages directly with Marketing and related vendors to ensure the successful analysis, implementation, and execution of paid search campaigns across multiple search engines. This requires in-depth experience in AdWords and a strong analytical mindset. This individual must be up to date with the latest digital ad technology and able to spot emerging trends in digital media.
This individual will be a significant contributor to the Paid Media Management team at Public Storage.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the development of Public Storage strategy for paid search campaigns
- Responsible for day-to-day optimization of paid search campaigns
- Apply analytical techniques to improving paid search performance
- Ongoing keyword analysis, ad copy testing, bid management, and A/B testing
- Track advertising budgets across all accounts
- Manage vendor relationships
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- 7+ years of experience designing, implementing, executing, and analyzing paid search campaigns
- Experience with managing annual budgets larger than $10MM with large geographic footprint
- Knowledge of emerging advertising technology
- Strong understanding of multi-touch attribution across different device types
- Understands digital media’s role within the larger business organization
- Familiarity of other acquisition channels including SEO, email, and affiliate marketing
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- B.S. in Business/Marketing/Math/Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent work experience and technical certifications
- Strong experience in Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Yahoo! Gemini, Excel
- Experience in Google Analytics, SQL
- Knowledge of R, Python, Tableau a plus