Healthgrades is looking for a digital-minded leader to drive growth for our leading clients. As the Senior Digital Marketing Strategist, you will lead the daily development and deployment of comprehensive digital marketing plans, including SEM, paid social, programmatic display and video to effectively increase awareness, drive acquisition and optimize conversion. You will also collaborate with various teams including marketing, creative, and technology professionals as well as manage external partners.
What You Will Do:
- Align high-impact digital marketing strategies with client business objectives that focus on results
- Support Client Engagement team with digital marketing strategy development, including outreach communications, solution ideation, campaign planning, and pitch participation
- Analyze specific audience segments and the associated trends to spot opportunities
- Map detailed customer decision journeys for the most valuable customer segments
- Support and translate marketing strategies and tactics through multiple channels for the operational team, with a significant emphasis on digital media workflow execution.
- Provide thought leadership to clients and internal teams centered around best practices and future innovations.
- Develop strong business relationships through relevant action planning, managing media budgets, and building strategic partnerships to deliver an exceptional client experience
What You Will Bring:
- Consulting or in-house digitalexperience within the healthcare and pharmaceutical space is required
- Experience with in-depth analytics and problem-solving with the ability to think and execute strategically to drive a fully-integrated digital marketing strategy
- Experience using first- and third-party data to build digital marketing strategy
- 5-7 years of in-platform experience in a digital marketing role; experience with SEM/SEO, paid social, Web Analytics, Display Advertising, and previous experienceworking with external partners
- Experience using CRM and marketing automation tools
- Comfortable in a dynamic and often-changing environment; you are able to multitask and prioritize quickly
- Strong oral and written communication skills; you will interact with/present to C-level executives and partners on a regular basis
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Analytics, or a related field
- Experience with third-party analytics tools like Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, and Tableau and the ability to tell a story with the data
- Demonstrated career progression focused on growing client engagement and driving innovation
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and high-energy work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.