$80K — $100K *
The Sr. Digital Designer will work with a cross-departmental project team to develop creative concepts and approaches for GNC brands. This position will lead creative resource and is responsible for driving the creative vision of the GNC brand. This position will oversee the project design from concept through final execution, present creative work to internal stakeholders and represent GNC’s visual design integrity at all stages of an engagement. The Sr. Digital Designer will also provide art direction and leadership to designers and project teammates, as well as outside creative agencies.
• Collaborate with Copywriters to produce very high-quality concepts
• Serve as a hands-on designer in the creative process; ensure that the creative execution supports the creative brief, brand and business strategy
• Supervise production work assigned to project team members
• Monitor progress of projects through all phases of production
• Work with speed and elevate timing concerns as they arise to the Creative Director
• Deliver presentations to project team members
• Design in a variety of styles utilizing color theory and color relationships; perspective and space relationships; page composition and grid structures; illustration and typography
• Assist the team in monitoring budgets and timeframes
• Take a leading role in brainstorming and creative concept meetings; generate creative concepts and high-level design solutions that support creative marketing strategies and integrated campaigns
• Create innovative marketing communications consistent with brand and creative standards.
• Remain current on industry trends and technology
• Direct photo shoots and edit photos using computer re-touching and image development skills
• Additional duties as assigned
• Responsible for supervising multiple projects.
PHYSICAL ASPECTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
• Regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands or fingers to handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
• Regularly/Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually low/moderate.
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Art, Design or related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the key accountabilities of the job required
• Advanced degree (MBA, Master’s) preferred
• 7+ years progressive design experience required
• 3+ years in a leadership role (direct or indirect)
• Prior managerial/supervisory experience preferred
• Proficiency in Adobe CS platform (including Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, XD and Sketch), Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint), Apple Keynote
• Working knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Apple Final Cut Pro
• High degree of proficiency MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications
• Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, budgeting, project management (from conception to completion), & planning skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills (including analysis, interpretation, & reasoning)
• Solid understanding and application of mathematical concepts
• Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization, as well as, internal and external clients
• Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
• Ability to work with and influence peers and senior management
• Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting
GNC Holdings, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Valid through: 12/14/2021