Sr. Digital Design EngineerMPS is looking for a Senior Digital Design Engineer to join the Automotive BMS Product Line, focused on solving customers’ challenges in Electric Vehicles (EVs) and doing our part to ensure a sustainable/greener tomorrow.
As a part of the team, you will be focused on digital design with the ability to collaborate on the product’s definition, testability, and end applications robustness. This is a great opportunity where your success is only limited by your creativity.
- Leads block level digital circuit design and IP integration including, but not limited to, SPI, I2C, UART, DSP blocks, ADC’s and DAC’s, as well as custom state machines
- Proficient in digital synthesis, timing closure, and automated regression testcase development and report/tracking coverage metrics.
- Create scripting to support design and verification automation.
- Verify post silicon behavior with using scripting and automation languages.
- Collaborate with technical marketing engineers (TME) to prepare datasheets, EC Table specifications.
- Assists ATE (CP/FT) development with design-for-test methods
- Estimate and manage time/tasks completion to target schedule
- Requires BSEE/MSEE or Equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience within digital design plus verification
- Strong knowledge in low power design techniques and architectures
- Design experience with ARM architectures (Nice to Have, Not Required)
- Experience in Functional Safety (Nice to Have, Not Required)
- Self-motivated with attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to think outside the block
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic environment