- What You Have:
- 3+ years of advertising experience and the skills to match
- Strong experience with broadcast, radio and digital production
- Portfolio website with examples of produced work, including TV and interactive
- Ability to manage and complete projects with minimal supervision
- Ability to present and sell your ideas internally and to clients
- Mastery of visual language, including design, typography, photography and video production elements, including set design, wardrobe, prop design, etc.
- A proactive, self motivated, and dependable work ethic
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Passion for advertising and staying up to date on the latest greatest work
- Knowledge of social media platforms, trends and best practices
- Enough cultural fluency to make work that connects with a diverse range of people and an eagerness to learn more
- Mastery of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- BONUS POINTS for After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, Cinema 4D
- What You’ll Learn:
- How to make, sell and produce fully integrated campaigns that check all the boxes
- What Makes You a GSD&Mer:
- Community — You’re always happy to pitch in and to share your knowledge with junior creatives.
- Curiosity — You stay on top of your clients’ business, new technologies, social trends and more.
- Freedom & Responsibility — You get the job done right and don’t need a babysitter.
- Integrity — If you need to ask, you don’t have it.
- Restlessness — Never satisfied with just okay, you always look for ways to make things better.
- Winning — You produce work that makes people jealous.
First and Foremost:
Create award-winning work and First and Only ideas that grow the U.S. Air Force brand.
Who You Are:
A smart and seasoned creative who can nail the brief in a snap and deliver not just the ideas, but also well-crafted and brilliantly produced executions from start to finish.
What You Do:
- Concept and create campaigns across all platforms (TV, print, digital, social, etc.)
- Fire off more and better ideas that hit the client requests more quickly than a mid-level creative.
- Art direct/design for any media
- Work well alone, with a partner and with others on your client team
- Find opportunities to make great work on projects large and small
- Design beautifully crafted presentations to sell your ideas
- Turn feedback into even better work
- Juggle multiple projects, clients and deadlines without dropping the ball
- Advise and encourage junior creative talent