Sr. Digital Analyst
Airgas, an Air Liquide company, is the leading U.S. supplier of industrial, medical and specialty gases, as well as hardgoods and related products. We are in all 50 states, which is one reason why we’re one of the largest U.S. suppliers of safety products and a leading U.S. supplier of ammonia products and process chemicals.
What will the Sr. Digital Analyst at Airgas do?
As part of the Digital Analytics team, the Senior Digital Analyst will play a critical role in the execution of digital platform, web traffic, and customer analytics, as well as digital tag management. The Digital Analytics team will deliver to the business stakeholders a 360-degree view of the customer journey using visual representations of the data and actionable insights to help drive growth.
Perks We Offer:
- For your health...Airgas provides five medical plan options through Blue Cross Blue Shield. You may choose to add Dental,Vision, Life and AD&D insurance coverage, as well as Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance. You also have 5 paid sick days each year and access to our Employee Assistance Program.
- When you need a break…We offer Vacation and Paid Holidays.
- For your future…Airgas wants to help you develop and establish a career path, so we offer training and love to promote from within. Additionally, we have a terrific 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match and a Tuition Assistance program, which covers undergraduate and graduate degrees.
What You Can Look Forward To:
- Assist Digital Analyst with all aspects of web tag management, from detailed requirements gathering to implementation and subsequent reporting
- Quickly respond to issues that impact analytics on digital marketing and merchandising tactics
- Translate Key Performance Indicators (KPI/Business Requirements) into implementations that provide consistency and scale across multiple websites
- Debug to identify when server calls are not properly firing and deep-dive analysis to troubleshoot implementation or reporting issues
- Administrator for Adobe Analytics, Adobe Launch, Adobe Workbench, and Google Analytics
- Create, manage, audit and troubleshoot conversion and traffic variables in different workspace instances
- Leverage multiple business intelligence platforms to support organization and department analytics reporting objectives; make recommendations for improvement
- Perform digital platform analytics by leveraging multiple software solutions
- Assist in the development and deployment to business users self-service access to insights and data visualization
- Assess current reporting capabilities, and make recommendations for improvement
- Create actionable insight and understanding, through the analysis of both quantitative and qualitative data, building recommendations that directly address business objectives
- Gain a full working knowledge of marketing data structures and integration points to support the information, reporting, and analytical needs of the company
- Be familiar with a variety of digital channels, including paid, owned, and earned media and how they relate to analytics
- Comfortably deliver work to client representatives, internal and industry SMEs, and partners
What You'll Bring to the Team:
- At least two years experience in End to End web analytics implementation where you performed the work not outsourced to a developer
- Strong understanding of database structure, design, fundamentals of mathematics, large data sets
- Experience with analytics packages and business intelligence platforms
- Ability to understand, manage and navigate large data sets
- Good understanding of high-level product architecture and data flow patterns
- Experience with SAP Business Warehouse and ECC, as well as various query tools or other business warehouse reporting tools required; experience with SAP Business Objects in addition to previously noted SAP tools preferred
- Experience with Microsoft tools; PowerBI, Azure, SQL
- Experience in a Software Development Life Cycle preferred
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to effectively communicate analysis results to Marketing and Sales personnel
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new software tools
- Bachelor’s degree in database management/information systems and/or related business intelligence discipline or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years experience in the Adobe Analytics software in an admin/developer or implementation role