Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
- Description of Position:
- Design for Test Verification engineer on next generation low power, high performance microprocessor
- Primary Purpose
- Verify advanced Design for Test (DFT) functions such as BIST, JTAG/IEEE 1500, scan compression mechanisms and partitioned test structures.
- Interface with architects and circuit design teams to ensure that the testability design rules & requirements are met
- Develop test benches and tests in Assembly/Verilog/System Verilog/C++ to verify RTL and gate-level designs
- Define and implement test plans and work on code/functional coverage improvements
- Write, maintain and enhance scripts using Perl or other scriptinglanguages
- Key Job Functions:
- Write test benches and tests to verify the DFT structures implemented within our designs
- Interface with the RTL/architects to provide feedback on DFT structures
- Interface with other verification engineers in adding created tests to regressions test suites.
- Software (C/C++, OOP, Perl, Assembly)
- Verilog simulation and modeling
- Knowledge of DFT architectures
- Preferred Education and Experience:
- MS and +2 years experience, or Ph.D and +0 years experiencedesired
Requisition Number: 63902