American Specialty Health, Inc. is seeking a Sr. DevSecOps Engineer to join our Enterprise Security Programs team. This position will be responsible for the planning and implementation of processes, tools and technologies that support and drive the company's DevSecOps discipline and tribe, our technology vision and the strategic and team roadmaps for Scrum Teams.
- Performs day-to-day Sr. DevSecOps Engineer functions.
- Deploying web and service-based applications both on-premises and in Azure cloud.
- Identify and introduce new technologies, patterns that optimize the platform.
- Working with configuration management tools, such as VSTS or Chef creating automation through scripting.
- Mentor engineers, solution architects and technical leads to help build effective engineering practices.
- Creating development and testing environments from on-premises to Azure cloud.
- Serve as a technical advisor to Scrum Teams on the planning, development, design, maintenance and implementation of development environments.
- Using Microsoft Azure to deploy highly-available, scalable, and secure applications.
- Working with stakeholders to gather technical requirements, architect solutions, and execute on deliverables.
- Continually research, evaluate, and apply emerging technologies to improve business outcomes.
- Provide architecture & technology leadership for building and deploying applications in public cloud.
- Provide technical oversight to the development process including reviewing the technical design and the deployment architecture.
- Develop and evangelize best practices for DevSecOps and secure CI/CD.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent DevOps/DevSecOps experience. If equivalent experience, high school diploma required.
- 3 years of experience in cloud services architecture, technical design and implementations including IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS.
- Experience with build-time dependency management, unit testing and code-coverage tools, test automation techniques and tools required.
- Experience and understanding of CI/CD tools.
- Experience and understanding of micro-services architecture, design patterns, and standard methodologies.
- Experience in DevOps culture and the ability to teach and profess is highly desired.
- Experience in cloud computing application implementations on AWS or Azure or Google Cloud Platform are a plus.
- Strong background in creating secure cloud architectures for Internet-facing applications.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, influencing, collaboration and negotiation skills required.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Azure IaaS and PaaS offerings in commercial tenant.
- Experience with an APM or application logging technologies, preferably Application Insights
- Experience with Azure Active Directory.
- Experience writing effective PowerShell scripts.
- Experience transforming development environments from on-premises to Azure cloud.