Raytheon is supporting a U.S. Government customer on a large mission critical development and sustainment program to design, build, deliver, and operate a network operations environment; including introducing new cyber capabilities to address emerging threats. Raytheon Cybersecurity and Special Missions (CSM) is seeking a DevSecOps Engineer to support the Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) activities of multiple software teams who design, develop, and deploy advanced cybersecurity capabilities. The DevSecOps team is responsible for the Program's Platform-as-a-Service operating environment, automation and self-service Linux platform provisioning, hybrid (public and private) cloud management.
- Building, testing, and administering highly available Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform cluster
- Supporting the Ansible Tower enterprise environment including engineering playbooks, training and developing standards and guidelines for engineers in their use of Ansible
- Assisting application teams with on-boarding to the OpenShift platform in areas such as resource requirements, capacity analysis, troubleshootingsupport
- Working with vendors to troubleshoot the platform and issues related to integrations with other internal systems
- Integrating and automating the program's security posture
- Monitoring hardware, VM and container metrics for the purposes of maintaining cluster health and identifying thresholds for scaling
- Developing and automating repeatable tasks
- Performance tuning of infrastructure components.
- U.S. Citizenship
- Must be able to obtain a TS/SCI clearance
- Must be able to obtain DHS Suitability
- 8+ years of directly relevant experience
- Experience with DevSecOps or DevOps, Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery (CI/CD), and automated test tools such as Docker, Jenkins, Rational Team Concert, JIRA, Git, Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Junit, JMeter, RSpec, and/or Cucumber
- Experience working with Red Hat OpenShift Infrastructure design, deployment and operational support
- Experience with Linux Containers (Docker), Kubernetes, and deployment of containerized applications/microservices architectures
- Demonstrated skill with at least one or more configuration management/scripting technologies such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD tools such as GitLab, Jenkins, Nexus, Artifactory or comparable substitutes
- Experience with software security, secure coding, or software assurance tools and techniques.
- Technical understanding of cybersecurity attack techniques and associated mitigation techniques
- Familiarity with a virtualized cloud environment (preferably VMware/VSphere)
- Demonstrated experience and/or familiarity with one of more of the following database technologies: SQL, Oracle, MySQL, JBDC, NOSQL, etc.
BS Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, OR Computer Systems Engineering. Two years of related work experience may be substituted for each year of degree level education.
- DoD 8570.1 IAT Level II
- Certifications related to Agile development and Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) such as Scrum Master, Product Owner, SAFe Agilist (SA), SAFe Practitioner (SP) or SAFe Program Consultant (SPC)