You'll have the chance to create, develop and implement our amazing products and services running in our cloud network environment. It requires a practical understanding of operating a service on the Internet. There will be a focus on reliable, scalable, and robust automation, operational tooling and configuration management. A strong background in application delivery controllers is desired.
Show us the following
- We're seeking an excellent communicator with impressive interpersonal skills
- An ability to set expectations, adjust them when appropriate but otherwise always meet or exceed them
- An ability to approach large scale problems pragmatically and maintain focus on the problem at hand
- Define, capture, and interpret product/system requirements
- Create architecture/system design documents focusing on visualizing workflows and specify clear interfaces
- Improve automation, monitoring, and operations by crafting and integrating tools!
- Configure and lead a variety of internally developed and third-party applications and services, across multiple environments
- Participate in a 24/7 on-call rotation
- Recommend and maintain technical design methodologies, processes, and standards
- Provides technical mentorship to lower level engineers
Show us your skills
- Demonstrate your extensive knowledge of application delivery platforms (ADC)
- Knowledge of F5 BIG-IP, F5 LineRate, NGINX, Varnish, AVI or other traffic management platforms
- Experience in automation of code deployment across ADCs
- Experience with at least one software configuration management system (Puppet, Ansible, Chef)
- Experience with VMWare and/or Docker
- Strong scripting skills (Python, Perl, Bash, Ansible, etc)
- Strong analytic/troubleshooting skills
- Service or cloud provider experience a plus
- Experience with Elasticsearch, Hadoop, OpenTSDB, Couchbase, Redis, or PostgreSQL a plus
How do you qualify?
- This opportunity requires a minimum of 8years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 6 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD with 3 years experience; or equivalent experience.