If you live and breathe DevOps, we want you. WhiteHat is looking for an energetic, fast-learning, talented infrastructure / platform engineer to join our team. The right candidate will have exposure to platform automation and be able to demonstrate with concrete examples that she/he is self-motivated, security-minded, committed to remaining up to date on industry best practices and technologies, and be able to give, receive feedback constructively.
What you will be doing?
- Building a resilient, secure, and efficient cloud-based platform
- Building tools for enhanced developer workflows and improved productivity
- Building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines for micro-services development
- Implementing monitoring solutions to collect metrics, logs and create dashboards to improve observability
- Providing guidance and tooling to onboard services to platform
- Participating in on-call rotations and respond to operational incidents
- Collaborating across teams to troubleshoot and solve infrastructure and platform problems
What you will need?
- S. in Engineering or Computer Science
- At least 5+ years hands-on experience building, scaling and managing highly available and scalable cloud platforms
- Expertise in Kubernetes cluster management, preferably with one of Azure, AWS, GCP
- Successfully implemented cloud-based CI/CD systems
- Solid experience in building observability system for log aggregation, analytics, monitoring, distributed systems tracing and alerting
- Hands on experience in scripting and/or programming languages like Go, Bash, Python
- Experience with Git, JIRA and confluence or equivalent
- Expertise with infrastructure-as-code tools such as Ansible, Terraform
- Demonstrated success working cross-functionally with architects and other development teams
- Experience providing technical mentorship to junior members of the team
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Effective communication skills