A Sr. DevOps Engineer job in Ft. Meade, MD is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for contributing to the development of custom software components and integration of open source code to address complex time series analysis problems through theuse of cutting edge Big Data/Cloud technology. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering, a related specialized area or field, plus a minimumof 10 years of relevant experience. A current active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance is required at the time of hire.
Sr. DevOps Engineer Job duties:
• Experience with Jenkins and ElasticSearch products (required).
• Experience with FOSS monitoring and metrics tool suites (Ganglia) (required).
• Experience with Key/Value repositories (Redis) (required).
• Experience with data parsing/transforming technologies, to include JSON, XML, CSV formats (required).
• Experience with noSQL time sequence database (required).
• 4+ years of Linux system administration (RHEL/CENTOS) experience, including software integration, service management, configuration management, and routine sustainment operations related to provisioning, storage, and networking (required).
• 4+ years of software development experience with applicable Java knowledge (required).
• Understanding of AGILE software development methodologies and use of standard software development tool suites (required).
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services—from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.