Work closely with the engineering and cloud operations teams using Agile methodologies to create and improve processes and solutions that streamline build, test and deployment operations for software products. Assist the team in supporting customer and implementation-relatedissues.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Contribute to the CI/CD Tools and process implementation
- Design and implement internal tools
- Help with evaluating and introducing new tools and technologies
- Work as an integral part of a cross-functional engineering team.
- Contribute to technical documentation and training material.
- Contribute to the continual improvement of the product and development processes.
- Participate in software development process following Agile/Scrum mode
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience designing infrastructure as code using and working in a secure development lifecycle
- Experience with automating infrastructure creation using ARM templates
- Experience with gradle/maven build process and configuration
- Experience in building declarative jenkins pipelines
- Experience in working with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience in deploying the kubernetes resources using Helm charts
- Experience in Linux administration
- Microservices Architecture understanding
- Experience with different azure services like application gateway, Kubernetes Services, Container registries, HDInsight clusters, Azure Active Directory, Key Vaults…etc.
- Good understanding of Agile/Scrum, unit testing, code reviews
- Good understanding of version control system and branching strategy to deploy the product to significant number of customers using Helm
- Team player spirit with the ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal) to a range of audiences.
- Experience sharing the innovative work you do at conferences, meetups, etc.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be a quick study and have great attention to detail.
- Comprehensive debugging and troubleshooting skills.
Additional Technical Requirements:
- Successful experience building out and supporting a Cloud production environment (Azure required).
- Knowledge of container orchestration system - Kubernetes
- Knowledge of cloud deployment tools and methodologies including Helm Charts
- Solid proficiency with Repository AND Pipeline related tools (BitBucket, Jenkins, Artifactory, SonarQube, BlackDuck).
- Experience with the implementation and use of different Application and Infrastructure monitoring tools.
- Proficiency in one or more programming languages. Python is preferred. Groovy is also possible