As a leader in BioTech big data, we are changing the health future of the world. Our mission through genomic analysis is to enable discovery of new therapies and help to deliver precision healthcare tuned directly to the individual at the DNA level. We are seeking passionate and talented individuals to join us in in realizing this mission, to improve health care globally.
You will bring expertise and focus on continuous integration and deployment pipelines. Your charter is to collaborate with Engineering, Test, and DevOps to consolidate frameworks and automate as possible from code analysis, build, integration with test automation suites, and ultimately enabling ‘hands-off’ deployments to global AWS environments.
You will support our cloud SAAS in the US, Europe, China and other regions as a member of our DevOps team and proactively collaborate with the UK and Singapore teams to ensure service continuity and security.
The ideal candidate will be a highly driven, adaptable, and results oriented. A successful candidate will have experiencesupporting production Software as a Service using management tools and automation based on Jenkins, Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, Chef etc.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Automation and implementation of highly-available and resilient platforms in AWS.
- Implementation and maintenance of workflows and procedures to ensure consistency and auditability in a managed infrastructure.
- Automating away the need for manual installation and direct intervention.
- Write and peer review automation code with an eye to creating a flexible, scalable codebase.
- Provide third level support and administration for the Enterprise Informatics global estates.
- Troubleshooting and creating tools to resolve incidents.
- Proactive design and optimization of network and storage data flows, including monitoring.
- Work within and enforce security and regulatory compliance procedures.
- Document and communicate procedures, configurations and standards effectively.
- Be part of our follow-the-sun on call rotation.
- Degree or related experience. Any AWS certification(s) including Solutions Architect, DevOps, or Developer.
- Expertise in administration, configuration, optimization and monitoring of Linux at scale. CentOS and Amazon Linux are our base distributions.
- Experience with AWS cloud-based deployment and support.
- Experience with CI/CD tooling such as Jenkins, git, Artifactory.
- Familiarity with Infrastructure tools such as Ansible, Terraform, Chef, Puppet, Salt, CloudFormation.
- The ability to pick up new technologies quickly and rapidly deep-dive
- Use of large scale data processing tools such as Kubernetes, Hadoop, Elastic Search.
- Knowledge of scripting and programming languages such as bash, python and/or PowerShell.
- Experience troubleshootingnetwork services.
- A strong preference for collaborative teamwork and work/knowledge sharing.
- Be comfortable speaking with internal customers, and suppliers.
A driving need to have to fix a problem only once.