Sr. DevOps Developer- 2-openings - CA - position may work remotely if not located in Californai or Florida
Fidelity National Financial (FNF) is seeking a DevOps Development engineer. The qualified candidates will work with other developers and stake holders to successfully design, implement and manage IT task using Agile software development process. Duties
Work with the developer teams to understand all functional / nonfunctional requirements, user stories and flow process of different software products to build well-defined release management process.
• Work with product team to define, track, and manage release content and schedules for our apps and web services
• Work with the backend team to manage and automate on-premises and cloud service configuration.
• Work with QA to automate testing and test cycles
• Work as a team player, helping train team members in software development / script writing best practices.
Be willing to learn and embrace new technologies, and disciplines. Including but not limited to Infrastructurearchitecture, Systems Administration, Storage Concepts, and Network design
• Experience with any Unix shell script or Microsoft Power shell
• Software programming experience in at least one of following, .NET Core, C#, Java, Java script or Python.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills Education Bachelor's degree in computer science (or equivalent background and experience) required Experience
• A minimum of 5years' experience in software development
Experience with container (Docker) and cloud service (Azure/AWS)
• Experience with Unix and Windows server administration
• Experience in MSSQL databases with T-SQL development
• Experience with software development methodologies especially SCRUM
• Experience with documentation especially technical / design documents
• Understanding software engineering process and UML diagrams
• Experience with Azure/AWS Services and CLI tool
• Experience with TFS, Bitbucket/Git, Jenkins, Puppet, Octopus or similar product and setting up CI/CD platform