Summary of Position:
• Will be part of one or multiple teams that will use problem solving and deep technical skills to develop and implement database driven business applications for Tribridge customers utilizing Tribridge Application Development Methodology.
• The majority of time will be spent executing tasks related to customer solution delivery.
• Will be focused on design and development of custom applications built with application development tools.
• Will be partnered with a peer for coaching and receive significant training in the use of applicable Tribridge Methodology phases, activities and tasks to deliver quality work products for clearly defined projects in one of the following areas – Analysis, Design, Testing, Implementation, Support and Maintenance as well as product specific technical training.
• Ensures that all activities are carried out in an efficient, cost-effective manner.
• Acts as a bridge between all departments within Tribridge, including Sales, Customer Support, and Partners.
• Serves as an internal subject matter expert and supports all company activities including but not limited to system implementations, integrations, and process consultations. The Technical Consultant III will be expected to participate in team building and to develop team and customer relationships.
• Will proactively look for ways to keep all time productive and will use non-customer time for personal training, internal projects and administrative tasks.
• Will be expected to be a Peer Partner to newly hired team members.
• Reports to the Practice Manager or a senior team member.
• Utilize applicable Tribridge Application Development Methodology phases, activities and tasks to deliver quality work products for clearly defined projects in one of the following areas – Analysis, Design, Testing, Implementation, and Support.
• Understands customer needs. Analyze ‘as-is’ information, and work with customer to envision a cost-effective ‘future state’.
• Understands documentation standards, and be able to create all standard project documentation.
• Responds promptly and professionally to customer requests or inquiries seeking guidance from Project or Practice Management as appropriate
• QA’s project efforts and documentation to ensure project decisions/deliverables are sound
• Trains users on new processes and software
• Provides excellent service to internal and external customers. Keeps customers up-to-date on the progress of the service they are receiving and changes that may affect them.
• Prioritizes customer issues and addresses most pressing concerns
• Utilizes both formal and informal channels to facilitate the progress of work. Interprets and integrates multifaceted information from varied sources on a range of complex issues.
• Actively establishes relationships with all levels within the customer organization
• Maintains continuous, open, consistent professional communication with customers, peers and management. Openly listens to others and checks understanding.
• Continues to acquire and apply new knowledge and learning
• May be expected to perform project management duties on smaller, less complex projects (develop project plans, manage budget/actual and scope of work, approval of project-related T&E)
• Business Development – Assists in the scoping of new client engagements, writes SOWs, and coordinates estimates for inclusion in SOWs.
• Implements solutions using technical specifications provided to develop desktop, web, mobile, service, and reporting applications.
• Demonstrates proficiency in practice technology. Understands business process and relates knowledge to software development capabilities.
• Defines business requirements for technical solutions or alternatives. Can identify and help design customizations, workarounds, and enhancements required to meet customer needs.
• Develop data conversion and testing strategies.
• May be expected to perform technical lead duties on smaller, less complex projects (technical design, delegation of tasks to other team members, quality control reviews, etc.)
Minimum Requirements – Education, Skill & Abilities:
Preferred Requirements– Education, Skill & Abilities:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, MIS, Computer Science, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Minimum 4years consulting organization experiencepreferred
• Proven experience with all listed technologies, with demonstrated expertise in 5 or more
• Microsoft Certified – Any Development-Related Track
• Office/Home Environment or Customer Site
• Up to 15%travel dependent on practice and geography of project assignment. May include overnight or additional driving time. 100% travel can be expected in smaller defined timeframes.
Job ID 6795955