We are excited to add your talent to our team! Comprised of Sr. Instructional Designers and Sr. Developers, we reimagine how leaders at all levels experience learning. Our innovative training solves complex HR challenges with web savvy, graphically rich content that employs current UI/UX best practices. Our content is rooted in adult learning theory, built for mobile and social environments, and powered by the latest discoveries in neuroscience. Our goal is to design learning experiences that engage and inspire our people in dynamic ways.
STUFF WE'LLTRUSTYOU WITH
Your creative thinking, love of digital design, and technical abilities will set you apart for this role. Your knowledge, curiosity, and passion for learning are required to push the boundaries of what Leadership Development means at T-Mobile. Your interest in digital learning and ability to learn and apply new solutions quickly is always in demand. In this role you’ll be asked to partner with Instructional Designers, program managers and subject-matter-experts to create the visual imagery, navigation, and functionality needed for digital learning solutions in support of Career Development. You will also collaborate with your peers, to create multimedia pieces including audio, video, graphics, animations, and simulations to build 21st century training.
We create eLearning programs, instructor led content, virtual classroom materials, performance support tools and much more. We leverage the power of video and multimedia content to create bite-sized learning that comes to life through real-world application. We develop and manage learning solutions focused on leaders at all levels. As a team, we mentor and lead one another in areas of adult learning, design technology, and innovation.
We partner with Learning Program and Project Managers to design and execute talent development initiatives. From needs analysis to launch, we’re consultants and leaders among our peers. A high level of comfort with change, undefined project elements, and a professional and responsive attitude are always helpful. Our ongoing objective is to recommend strategic solutions for learning and define how they can be supported through the right mix of content and delivery.
Join an awesome team that wants to answer the question: How can we revolutionize the learning experience? Enjoy work-life balance with work-from-home days, discounts on wireless service from T-Mobile, and much more!
STUFFYOU TELLPEOPLEAT PARTIES
- 5+ years of experience developing digital-based training solutions, as well as demonstrated experience and creativity in eLearning development.
- Experience designing for mobile learning environments such as tablets and other touch-screen devices.
- Demonstrated knowledge of eLearning development software such as Lectora, Articulate Storyline, Captivate, Photoshop, Illustrator, Audition, After Effects and Premiere.
- Knowledge of trends in learning techniques, technologies, and methods to enhance the learning experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to present ideas to groups.
- Proven ability to coach and mentor peers in a manner that drives collaborative results.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office and SharePoint for collaboration and content management.
- Bachelor’s degree in technology, audio production or similar education.