This position is responsible for designing, prototyping, creating, and modifying Data Integration Interfaces. This will include technical leadership, mentoring other team members, and leading projects.
- Meet with technical leads, architects and vendor partners to determine project scope and vision, set system goals, identify and resolve system issues, ensure the system is implemented as designed and in adherence to the implementation guidelines.
- Partner with the business analysts to review and refine business requirements into core system capabilities.
- Assist developer, analyst, and designer in conceptualizing and validating solutions that meet business requirements.
- Prototype new requirements for the purpose of enhancing technical functionalities and information process flow.
- Develop and/or configure, build, review and unit test software/solutions.
- Assist in QA efforts on tasks worked by providing input for test cases and supporting test case execution.
- Work directly with the business users to provide support including the design and development of customer training materials, and conducting customer training sessions.
- Work with Enterprise teams to ensure changes are properly documented, communicated, audited, and deployed in compliance with established procedures.
- Participate in 24x7 rotational technical support to solve business problems and documents resolution.
Experience: 4 plus years of experience in DevOps, build engineering, release management, automated software development practices, or software development. Experience as a Build and Release Engineer for an organization with large and complex information systems
Education: Bachelor’s degree in computer systems design or computer science from an accredited college or university. Any suitable combination of education and experience will be considered.
Other knowledge, skills or abilities:
- Strong hands on experience with Docker, Kubernetes, AKS, Terraform programming and scripting languages
- Strong experience with IBM/HCL Websphere Commerce, IBM Sterling Commerce, SOLR and related build and deployment processes.
- Efficient in IBM Http Server, IBM WebSphere Application Server, IBM MQ & Deployment manager ND/Liberty software
- Strong ability to work independently, work in a fast-paced environment and manager workload prioritization to deliver high quality work products on time with minimal direction