$100K — $150K *
The senior developer is a multi-skilled position with 5+ years working experience. They will be an enthusiastic team member, learning about technology trends/development and capable of collaborating with agency team members. They will assist senior team members in delivery of projects, helping with new business and scoping of projects to improve service offerings to our clients and assist junior developers with projects.
This position’s primary focus will be the agency’s most complicated projects with various development tasks such as, coding, app development and web development with little to no oversight from senior level team members. They will work directly with creative and account teams to provide technology guidance. They may be expected to attend client calls or live meetings. The senior developer will be expected to mentor and provide junior development teams with support in coding, including updates to existing code and helping to debug issues from Quality Assurance while maintaining their own projects. Senior developers are expected to be continually learn and demonstrate that growth within the team.
A senior developer must have experience working in a fast-paced environment with tight timelines, demonstrate they can multi-task, listens to others and accepts input from departmental leadership. They must possess strong written and verbal communication skills, while displaying a positive attitude and a track record of being thorough and precise.
Execute the agency’s most complex projects, including apps, large web engagements, multi-tactical programs, and experiential tactics
Executes front-end development for assigned deliverables.
Participates in project planning meetings to implement architecture and assess long-term goals of scability and quickness.
In conjunction with the technology leadership team, aiming to educate agency network about technology, best practices, and shedding more visibility to the group.
Leads and advances technology practice.
Continue to help build the agency network's capabilities and evangelize best practices.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Expert with HTML/HTML5 and Web Standards, with an understanding of markup hierarchy
• Experience with developing mobile optimized websites and apps
• Broad and extensive knowledge of the software development process and its technologies
• Must know SASS, CSS preprocessor and how to manipulate styles and layout in code. Also, experience with CSS animations and transitions is required.
• Strong knowledge of user interfaces
• Working experience with AJAX/JSON
• Working knowledge of PHP or backend languages
• Understanding of Adobe Flash/AS3
• Work with internal creative and account teams
• Consult with client DPH (Digital Production House)
• Collaborate and listen to all agency team members
• Assist teams with technology needs, including explanations about digital standards and best practices
• Able to apply copy edits and fixes in markup to digital projects
• Articulate digital solutions to both senior technologists and non-digital audiences
• Explore and share new technologies with the larger team
• Understand and apply standard software development methodologies
• Applies knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to our client
Valid through: 9/25/2020