The Platform Engineering Group provides one of the major services in the IT Organization. Our mission is empowering our end users to make the best and timely decisions and actions in the investment lifecycle. We are looking for a passionate, hardworking, and talented engineer excited to solve technically challenging problems to help design, build, and improve the firm’s proprietary trading platform. The platform is a critical backbone to the day-to-day operations of the front office. As a member of the trading system development team, you should have diverse experience across the technology stack. You will become a member of the go to team for expertise in the trading platform.
Continuous value delivery to our internal clients, ultimately ensuring our commitment to our external clients by:
- Design, develop, test, and deploy new and existing trading tools, and libraries.
- Collaborate with other team members to investigate design approaches, prototype new technology and evaluate technical feasibility.
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high quality software to meet or exceed schedules.
- Perform operational and sustainment activities in support of key system entities that have cross-system dependencies including overnight support
- 7+ years of C#, or equivalent object-oriented language experience
- 5+ Experience with Data modeling and SQL
- 3+ years of experience in ASP.NET MVC Web API
- 3+ years of experience in WinForms, WPF, or equivalent thick client technology.
- 2+ Experience development of real-time systems
Professional Skills Qualifications
- Good problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent technical communication with technical and non-technical peers
- Results oriented with a strong sense of ownership, and urgency
- Structured and detail oriented
- Experience with capital market trading systems and API integration (FIX Engine, Compliance Engine integration experience.)
- Experience with Real-Time Market Data
- Experience with .Net Core in an enterprise context
- Experience with real time messaging concepts (queue vs pub sub)