When you join Accurate Background, you’re an integral part of making every hire the start of a success story. Your contributions will help us fulfill our mission of advancing the background screening experience through visibility and insights, empowering our clients to make smarter, unbiased decisions.
Our Technical Operations team is seeking a Senior Technical Operations Engineer to join our growing team. The position is an internal Help Desk position, proving technical support to our internal and remote users.
- Provide support to internal users via phone, remote control tools and email for a wide range of hardware and software technology issues.
- Formally document all problem tickets per a predefined, standardized process.
- Records, maintains and updates records in the Incident Management system, and follows knowledge database for troubleshooting and procedural guidelines.
- Accept responsibility/ownership for all assigned problem tickets from creation to resolution or to the point of escalation.
- Training, coaching and assisting TechOPS Engineer team members.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Associate degree or higher in an IT related field preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in end user computing support required.
- Enterprise level experience.
- Executive user support experience.
- Network knowledge & understanding of permissions, shares, groups & policies.
- Knowledge of Windows 10 and Mac OSX operating systems.
- Imaging Windows/Mac Devices.
- Hardware/Software Troubleshooting.
- Working experience administrating Office 365.
- Working experience administrating AWS Workspaces.
- Outstanding customer service skills, with patience and desire to identify & resolve root problems.
- Flexibility to work additional hours during the week and/or weekend and assist with general IT departmental needs if/when required.
- Knowledge of DNS, TCP/IP, DHCP, HTTP, HTTPS, Networking Concepts.
- Knowledge of Active Directory and group policy objects.
- Knowledge and experience using ticketing systems.
- Participate in on-call rotation (Currently 1 week per month).
- Excellent communication skills both orally and written.
- Ability to multi-task.