Sr. Designer - with a passion for great design.
We are Yellow Shoes, in-house creative agency for Disney Parks and Resorts Worldwide. We are story tellers, dreamers and doers. Crafters of content. Builders of brands. Makers of magic. Our mission is to spread joy like no other brand can. Inspired by Walt Disney, we believe it’s kind of fun to do the impossible. We do it every day.
If you’re a designer, with a passion for incredible design solutions, who lives and breathes typography, photography, layout, shape and color, keeps up with design trends and technology, has exquisite taste and a proven track record for bringing award winning design solutions to life – we’d love to hear from you.
As a Sr. Designer at Disney Yellow Shoes, you will create best in class design solutions that drive the Parks and Resorts business on both East and West coasts. Requiring integration and collaboration with internal and external creatives, art directors, designers, writers, photographers, illustrators, producers and developers.
The Sr. Designer will create high level design and visual communications for Disney Global Marketing & Sales that tell great stories through design. They will use every tool in their design arsenal to illuminate what makes our Disney Parks and Resorts experience magical. They will bring a design discipline in doing it right and a passion for doing it artfuly across all tactics big and small, including large scale, high impact campaigns, logos, brand systems, style guidelines, templates, sales and collateral material, digital and social campaigns.
- Portfolio a must.
- Must have a proven history of stellar high level design and visual communication capability; manifested in cohesive branding systems.
- Extensive design and advertising experience across all media channels – traditional and digital.• A lover of design, ideas, typography, logos, branding, photography, styling, illustration, color, paper and printing.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the creative development process and production including mechanicals, imaging, proofing, printing and digital development.
- Brand and consumer insight savvy.
- Strong technical proficiency in Adobe C-Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Self directed with excellent time management skills.
- Ability to deal with high volume, heavy workload in fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Even tempered and calm under pressure.
- Minimum 7-10 years design experience, self employed, design firm or ad agency.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
- BS or equivalent
- BFA, MFA Advertising, Design