Can you envision yourself joining a stellar multi-disciplinary team of artists, engineers, designers and researchers? Come be a part of Adobe's 3D&AR initiative to democratize the creation of 3D/Immersive experiences. We are seeking a Design Evangelist with the flair of an Art Director to help us define and design the future of 3D creative tools! This role has both public-facing and in-house production responsibilities. The ideal candidate we are looking for will possess the below skills.
- Work closely with product, design, and engineering to define roadmap strategy, design product features, test prototypes and verify implementation.
- Lead internal and external product demos, talks, and workshops. Regularly engage with the public creative industry.
- Help refine art and production pipelines, and drive consistency and interoperability across all 3DI products
- 10+ years experience leading creative work in entertainment and/or product
- 10+ years experience public speaking, evangelizing and/or instructing
- Demonstrated creative excellence with a strong 3D art portfolio
- Wide range of skills from strong communication, hands-on asset production, including real-time, to high-level creative vision; as well as the ability to multi-task and stay organized across several products and teams.
Nice to have
- Concepting and/or prototyping abilities