$80K — $100K *
Designing analog and mixed-signal ICs for Power Management Products utilizing leading edge sub-micron BiCMOS /DMOS technologies. Products to be designed may include switching regulators, display drivers, audio amplifiers and power management ICs for fast-growing portable and non-portable markets such as broadband modems, PDAs, notebooks, cell phones, telecom, fiber optics, digital camera, and network equipment.
· Works on product definition, circuit synthesis from the transistor/resistor level up to the system level, simulation, layout supervision
· Participates in the entire product development cycle, from product definition through product release
· Assists ATE development with Design-For-Test methods
· Oversees and mentors junior engineers
· Experience with low Iq design techniques
· Understand power conversion architectures such as buck, boost and etc.
· Understand analog and mixed signal circuits including amplifies, bandgap, data converters and etc.
· Understand power converters control schemes as such voltage mode, current mode and etc.
· Understand analog layout techniques
· Understand general IC qualification requirements
· BSEE / MSEE with 5 + years of Semiconductor and/or Analog circuit design experience.
· Good verbal and written skills.
Valid through: 11/15/2021