Designing analog and mixed-signal ICs for Power Management Products utilizing leading edge sub-micron BiCMOS /DMOS technologies. Products to be designed may include switching regulators, display drivers, audio amplifiers and power management ICs for fast-growing portable and non-portable markets such as broadband modems, PDAs, notebooks, cell phones, telecom, fiber optics, digital camera, and network equipment.
- Works on mixed-signal power management IC design, circuit synthesis from the transistor/resistor level up to the system level, simulation, layout supervision
- Participates in the entire product development cycle, from product definition through product release
- Assists ATE development with Design-For-Test methods
- Oversees and mentors junior engineers
- Experience with low Iq design techniques
- Basic understanding on the working principle of common ACDC converters,such as PFC, LLC, Flyback, Buck.
- Experience with design and characterization of high accuracy data converters, such as delta-sigma or successive approximation (SAR) ADC.
- Experience with high voltage (600V and above) process and product design
- Understand analog layout techniques
- Understand general IC qualification requirements
- Experience with Verilog is preferred.
- BSEE / MSEE with 5 + years of Semiconductor and/or Analog circuit design experience.
- Good verbal and written skills.