MPS is looking for a Senior Analog Design Engineer to join the Automotive BMS Product Line, focused on solving customers’ challenges in Electric Vehicles (EVs) and doing our part to ensure a sustainable/greener tomorrow.
As a part of the team, you will be focused on block level analog design with the ability to collaborate on the product’s definition, testability, and end applications robustness. This is a great opportunity where your success is only limited by your creativity.
- Lead block level analog circuit design and integration of strategic IP including, but not limited to, SAR and Sigma Delta ADC’s, precision bandgap references, and low power oscillators.
- Actively participates in the entire product development cycle, from product definition to product introduction
- Provide guidance to layout engineers on critical analog implementation aspects, monitors progress of layouts, and closes the loop with post layout extraction and simulation.
- Work with a team of engineers to evaluate intended product behavior pre tape-out and post tape-out.
- Collaborate with technical marketing engineers (TME) to prepare datasheets, EC Table specifications.
- Assists ATE (CP/FT) development with design-for-test method
- Estimate and manage time/tasks completion to target schedule
- Requires BSEE/MSEE or Equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience with analog design
- Strong knowledge of low power design techniques and architectures
- Experience in Functional Safety (Nice to Have, Not Required)
- Self-motivated with attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to think outside the block
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic environment