The Demand Marketing Manager will be responsible for the development, execution, and measurement of B2B lead generation campaigns to drive top of funnel activity. Applies understanding of company’s products, the competitive industry, and company posture in the marketplace in response to inquiries. Directs engaged leads to business development representatives for lead qualification prior to sending leads to sales. Creates reports, analyzes, and optimizes campaigns to enhance engagement of prospects through the buyer's journey. Analyzes results of campaigns and make recommendations to refine efforts to better generate demand.
- Lead and execute highly effective demand generation campaigns that drive top of funnel activity
- Create and execute B2B digital campaigns, nurturing programs; building assets (emails, forms, landing pages)
- Provide Hubspot expertise and troubleshooting, improving deliverability, adopting best practices
- Track results and optimize programs, nurtures, etc.
- Maintain database integrity and data hygiene of leads and contacts in Hubspot and leads in SFDC
- Optimize data practices to enable proper segmentation and targeting, personalization, as well as data-based decision making
- Measure, analyze, and report performance: database growth/health, campaign and program performance, pipeline/revenue impact – sourced and influenced, Demand Waterfall – conversion metrics, etc.
- Additional duties as assigned
- Proven track record of creating B2B full-funnel marketing plans
- Experience reporting campaign success by tracking analytics and performance data in Hubspot and SFDC
- Thorough understanding of the demand waterfall, and how to set and measure progress against goal attainment at each stage of the waterfall
- Strong analytical skills to gather business / user insights and apply learnings and drive meaningful action through data-driven mindset
- Ability to hand multiple tasks and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills, including demonstrated proficiency in oral and presentation abilities in a business-focused setting
- Detail-oriented and able to manage multiple projects and tight deadlines
- Ability to successfully working and collaborating with team members remotely
- Copy-editing skills preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree Required, ideally in Marketing, Communications, Business or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of experience designing and executing effective B2B lead generation programs / outbound campaigns
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience with Hubspot
- Familiarity and proficiency in SFDC
- Must have budget management experience and financial analysis ability
- Demonstrated results in hitting targets and improving funnel close and conversation ratios
- Proven track record of managing successful demand generation programs with breath of knowledge from marketing databases, segmentation, email execution, lead handling processes, reporting & analysis
- Technology, telecom and / or start-up experience preferred
CERTIFICATES / LICENSES / REGISTRATIONS
- Hubspot Marketing Certification Required
Masergy believes diversity and equal employment opportunities benefit not only its employees but the Company as well. Masergy is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to the following legally protected characteristics: race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), physical or mental disability, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), gender identity, citizenship status, uniformed servicemember or veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic under applicable local, state or federal law, and complies with all applicable nondiscrimination laws.
Masergy Total Rewards!
- Annual Corporate Bonus (Non Commission Employees)
- Paid Holidays, Personal, Sick and Vacation
- Medical Benefits/Blue Cross Blue Shield TX (As of Day 1)
- Company Match on HSA and FSA plans
- Company Paid TeleHealth Services
- Dental Benefits/Guardian (As of Day 1)
- Vision Benefits/EyeMed (As of Day 1)
- 401K Matches of $0.40 on the $1.00 up to 8% of base salary
- Pre-Paid Legal Services/Legal Shield
- Company Paid Basic Life and AD&D (As of Day 1)
- Company Paid Disability Coverage (As of Day 1)
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Employees of the Quarter Award: cash prize and global recognition
- Company Paid Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Company Paid Tuition Reimbursement Program
How you can get engaged and involved!
- Outreach and Employee Engagement Committee: The ONE Team
- Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion Committee and Events
- Private Employee Facebook Group
- Monthly and Quarterly Celebrations
- Monthly, Global All-Employee “All-Hands” Meetings
- Virtual Global Engagement Activities
- Monthly “Tech Time” with Masergy’s CEO and CTO
Masergy Company Overview
At Masergy, our first priority is to support and value our people and customers through innovative action and solutions.
Joining the Masergy family means being part of something special! It means belonging to a community made up of talented individuals that are both engaged and passionate about the future, technology, and clients. It means you are ready to bring your talents, unique approach, and passion to improve, disrupt and be a part of our community.
Our teams are empowered to make an impact internally and externally. At Masergy you will have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology solutions. You’ll be embraced for the uniqueness you bring and together we will inspire growth and innovation.
Recognized as the pioneer in software-defined networking, Masergy is known as the cloud and network platform for digital businesses of all sizes. Join the company known for helping IT leaders achieve business outcomes with certainty.