TheDatabase Manager will lead the development and management of Marketing Analytics data for all of T-Mobile for Business Marketing. The candidate will have end to end responsibility for developing foundation data sets that all of T-Mobile for Business marketing strategy rests on, including acquisition of 3P data services and capture and management of 1P data, business andcampaign levelreporting and analysis aligning marketing and salesreporting/ analytics, and analysis/ modeling and machine learning initiatives to direct marketinginvestments to the segments/programs with greatest opportunity.STUFF WE'LLTRUSTYOU WITH
Enterprise Core Competencies:
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Database Development. Responsible for technical evaluation, onboarding, and management of 3P data and database technologies
- Define data mappings and ensure data is flowing through T-Mobile systems via APIs at a frequency that allows for insights to drive business results
- Ensure integrity of information architecture such that campaign tagging in T-Mobile for Business CRM and tracking of digital customer behavior into CRM can accurately drive analytics and front-line insights
- Ownership of T-Mobile for business data strategy and developing future plans for integrating T-Mobile for Business into enterprise data management platform
STUFFYOU TELLPEOPLEAT PARTIES
- 4 -7 years' relevant professional experience
- Lead a database management team that delivers timely, accurate, data imports which inform insights and recommended actions to drive program scale, efficiency, and effectiveness.
- Ability to develop and present compelling business cases to stakeholders
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Relevant experiencepreferred in one or more of the following (or related) categories: telecommunications, consumer electronics, and/or reverse logistics
- Bachelor’s Degree