The Senior Database Administrator engages directly with Information Technology and Business stakeholders to ensure the on-time and successful delivery of database services to the organization and development team as defined by the Information Technology Department's Service Level Agreement.
- This individual must function in a fast paced environment, be adaptable to the many changing processes and technology related to the various database environments.
- Responsible for working directly with the development team to deploy changes to the various staging and production environments, making sure that Change Requests meet the stated guidelines and requirements as defined by the company's policy and procedures for Change Management.
- Apply service packs/hotfixes to SQL server as needed.
- Responsible for providing operational database services to the organization.
- Responsible for owning, t