The Senior Data Solutions Architect will serve as a cloud and data architect responsible for creating a comprehensive architecture for software, application, and integration solutions and providing direction from planning and throughout the development process. The Sr. Data Solutions Architect is responsible for translating the vision and goals for a project or product to the development team and providing guidance for future updates and enhancing solutions throughout its life span.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Information Technology, Computer Information Systems, Systems Engineering, related fields or four (4) years of related work experience may substitute for the bachelor's degree.
- Eight years in architecting, designing, and building technology solutions with experience in the following areas: Planning and Analysis, Software and Application Design and Development, Cloud and Data Architecture and API Design.
- Apply previous knowledge of application and/or platform development practices and frameworks
- Possesses and maintains broad technology experience and aptitude
- Ability to understand business needs and translate those into solution design by leading requirements gathering and ensuring alignment to the desire business outcome and value.
- Strong experience with full lifecycle software/application development from design through development, testing, and releases.
- Ability to perform hands-on development if or when needed
- Ability to manage agile projects from initial requirements through Delivery
- Collaborating with team members to ensure workload aligns with solution design and committed timelines
- Apply knowledge of public cloud offerings preferably Microsoft Azure in architecting cloud native solutions.
- Ability to Design API, Web and Microservices
- Possesses a conceptual understanding of Technology infrastructure
- Ability to differentiate between different Cloud solutions (SaaS, PaaS etc. ) and advantages and disadvantages of each.
- Providing guidance to team in the adoption of DevOps practices such as CI/CD.