At Synchronoss We Transform & Digitize Telecommunications, Media & Technology (TMT) Companies. Our platforms, products, people, and partners help TMT companies shift their digital business into high gear by creating digital customer journeys that reduce cost, improve consumer satisfaction, and create revenue.
We are looking for a Data Scientist whom will contribute to our overall success by developing, managing, and improving our predictive models, products, and analytics solutions.
How you will help:
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of data scientists, data engineers and product managers to develop and deliver advanced analytics solutions and products to our clients.
- Support predictive modeling strategies and large-scale data pipeline development.
- Contribute to our suite of internal software and technical solutions.
- Collaborate with platform engineering team to add advanced analytics and visualizations capabilities into our Synchronoss Insights Platforms.
- Communicate opportunities and risks to stakeholders and translate model outputs into actionable insights.
- Work in an agile-based development environment that employs CI-CD practices to move ideas from concepts to production in a timely manner.
- Leverage a broad stack of big-data technologies such as R, Python, AWS, H2O, Spark, etc… to design, build, train, evaluate, deploy, and monitor machine learning models and AI solutions.
Who we have in mind:
- 2+ years of experience with a scripting language for predictive modeling in Python.
- 2+ years of experience developing and testing machine learning models.
- 2+ years of experience with relational databases/SQL.
- Has the skills to retrieve, combine, transform, and analyze data from disparate sources.
- Has hands-on experience developing, validating, and testing predictive models using open-source tools.
- Has experience with regression, clustering, classification, time series analysis, etc...
- Has a sound modeling background, can explain model results and its shortcomings.
- Has the passion to learn new tools and technologies and applying them to new business use-cases.
It would be great if you had:
- Knowledge of the telecommunications industry preferred
- Experience with cloud computing (AWS), Spark, scala, tensorflow, keras, etc...
- Experience working in a cross functional team within an agile environment
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary + Bonus
- Flex Time PTO