We are currently looking for an experienced Data Scientist to join our expanding team. The role will involve an analytical approach to helping us discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data which will contribute to making smarter decisions to deliver even better products.
Your primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis and building high quality prediction systems integrated within our products. The ideal applicant will have an interest in gaming domain and have a real passion for data.What you'll do
- Be able to build new data product.
- Participate in “deep-dive” research projects, such as detailed product analysis, customer segmentation and lifetime value analysis.
- Identify potential business opportunities within your area and scope/design approaches to capture those opportunities.
- Translate business needs to technical requirements and AB-tests and work with teams to ensure correct implementation allowing easy, precise analysis of the impact.
- Develop an analysis strategy and perform complex scenarios and AB-tests, both systematically and on a one-off basis.
- Carefully check, debug and problem solve issues to ensure you deliver accurate and clear analysis reports, quickly, even when confronted by subtle data complications.
- Provide an analytics perspective to discussions and prioritization within your team, so that the overall team selects the right ideas to work on
- Be the pro-active owner of the entire data chain for your game(s)
What we're looking for
- You’ll be an excellent team player, with a flexible attitude
- Have conflict resolution and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Exceptional communication skills with both written and verbal content
- Have a passion for games and a good understanding of what makes a game visually appealing
- An analytical/ data-driven approach
- Must have good understanding and experience in the following; Python (pandas, scikit-learn, pymc3, statsmodels, bokeh, mpl), SQL, Jupyter notebooks, AWS Redshift, Apache Spark, S3, Spark, Scala, MongoDB, Tableau, bokeh.
- Bachelor's Degree or 4 years of work experience.